Frustration

So ban everyone who achieved your awesome stars Richard Marklow.

‫‪‪‫‪‪‫‪‪‬‫‪‪‬‫‪‪‬ ‫‪‪‬ ‫‪‪‬ ‫‪‪‬ ‫‪‪‬ ‫‪‪‬ ‫‪‪‬ ‫‪‪‬ ‫‪‪‬ ‫‪‪‬ … what?

‫‪‪‫‪‪‫‪‪‬‫‪‪‬‫‪‪‬ ‫‪‪‬ ‫‪‪‬ ‫‪‪‬ ‫‪‪‬ ‫‪‪‬ ‫‪‪‬ ‫‪‪‬ ‫‪‪‬ ‫‪‪‬ … what? x2

What are you talking about?

Gaining Blender Artists stars aren’t against the rules I made Alyx Vance model.It’s was me.

richard has more important things to do I bet.

So this is about you trying to remake HL3…
okay

Okay how about I show you the alternative,

Why not make CGI fan film of what you think is going to happen in HL3?

because no one is going to make a better Half life game than the creators of half life,

Don’t get me wrong, I mean,
some devs can do a better job making a game than the original starters of a franchise(See Studio liverpool and wipeout, psygnosis really let themselves go)

but one man… maybe one game from the freaking 1980/90’s could remake one part of the game properly

But really, making hl3?
it feels like you were trolling, hard

revive spliting half-life 3 to parts it results hl2ep3 and arkane studios’s to valve software return to the ravenholm.

Really Lucas??

@fdfxd & @kurtis, I’ve been following this idiot around the web. He does nothing but post complete garbage on BA and UE4 forums and some others. Thankfully one of his threads on BA have been closed already, but he is still able to post crap like this until somebody bans him. Moderators on UE4 forums are on him.

Can I post my frustrations here too?

For some reason I pictured a dude in skyrim who managed to piss off both windhelm and solitude at the same time
and has an unreasonable bounty in both of them…
I don’t know why maybe I play too many RPGs.

But complete garbage? I don’t know I think it’s better to have complete garbage than to have nothing at all,

spices up the conversations a bit with an… unusual point of view

Do you think I’m weird like Tommy Wiseau himself?

I wish beef was cheaper… like chicken… chicken is like beef, but cheaper, and not red inside…

I love chicken, they say it’s better for you than beef or at least not as bad. I wonder if it’s just as bad or worse than beef when it’s breaded and fried, but mmm fried chicken is so good :smiley:

Rice is to chicken
as potatoes are to steak.

better less than more, another simpsons season anyone?

I stopped cooperation with CG Animation Entertainment.They expect too much payment/money.I can’t find programmers nowhere.