Need a Team for a Small Third Person Tower Defense Game

Hello Everyone,
My name is Terran Thomas, I am currently working on a small Third Person Tower Defense Game, and I need a small team, preferably about 3 people, to finish it.

The Game is a Third Person Tower Defense game much like Orcs Must Die! and Sanctum. It will focus on fast action, intense and challenging maps, an interesting and compelling story, and features that will set it apart from other games in the genre.

Estimated Time Frame:
5 Months - 1 Year (With Full Team)
Needed: Concept Artist - 3D Modeler - 3D Animator - Programmer
Programs: Unity - Blender

Currently the game is in it’s very early stages, with some programming done. I want to try to get a demo finished as soon as possible, preferably, by the end of this month. I am looking for people who are serious about making games and willing to start as soon as possible. This game is mainly to gain experience.

Anyone who joins the team will be required to sign an simple Non-Disclosure Agreement

If you are interested in working on the game and/or would like more information please reply to this post, leave a private message or contact me at
[email protected] or through Skype at terran.thomas

wrote you an e-mail.

Hi, pm me. Tried to find you on skype. More than one terran.thomas there. My skype is same as name here

Awesome idea!

Hello Everyone,

My name is Terran Thomas and I am looking to put together a small team to develop a Third Person Tower Defense Game.

The Game is much like Orcs Must Die, Dungeon Defenders, and sanctum. It will focus on fast action, challenging maps, an interesting and compelling storyline, and features that will set it apart from other games in the genre.
My Contributions: I am currently working as the Game Designer and Character Concept Artist to give the game it’s own unique style and feel. I also have a basic understanding of coding, not enough for any major dedication to the field, but enough to help if needed.

Talent Needed
We are currently seeking a 2D character artist/designer capable of matching our games art style as well as a UI designer.

Please, do not contact me and waste my time if you are not serious about completing a game. For all you people who have never been in or are new to the industry; making a game is not something that happens over night or even in a few weeks. it takes years for gaming companies that have hundreds of people working full time for a AAA game to be released.

2D Artist - Draw concept and UI, HUD, title graphics and other digital art.

3D Artist - Someone who can do character and hard surface modeling.

Coder - Any one who is proficient in C# or C++ is preferred. Also, any one who knows SVN/git well enough to manage our project is needed.

If you think you can contribute in any way not listed please feel free to add me as well!

Programs: Unity, Skype, Google Drive, GitHub
[I]______________________________________________
Currently the game is in it’s very early stages, with some basic programming done. We do have a working prototype and I’ll list all the working functions down below. I am looking for people who are serious about making games and willing to start as soon as possible. This game is mainly to gain experience with the chance of retail, most likely through steam.

Currently we have basic movement, tower functionality and enemy ai.

Anyone who joins the team will be required to sign an simple Non-Disclosure Agreement.
[I]______________________________________________
If you are interested in working on the game and/or would like more information please add me on Skype or contact me via Email.

Skype: terran.thomas - (You can find me easier by putting in my email address)
Email: [email protected][/I][/I]