I need a 3D GIF rendering for a Christian ministry logo

I’m needing an estimate on how much it would cost to make a single high quality GIF image that is roughly 960x625 in dimension.

The image itself consists of one cross that should look as realistic to a real wooden cross as possible. And the second is that of a dove.

I want the dove to fly around and light upon the cross 2 or 3 times and also land on the user’s computer screen. I imagine the flying dove would be the most difficult thing to do in this being it needs to be 3D.

The dove is intricate. I have an idea of what I want it to look like, but for now I will take PMs from anyone interesting in hearing more details. Thanks!

just a few minor details and I’d make a preview for you, what say you to the environment around the cross what should the overall look be (sunny, clouds)? could you be more specific about the dove landing on the users computer screen? I could make a simple preview to explain the transparent background will make the content underneath display and the dove could fly over it( I think thats what you’r referring to).

please escrow for more, https://sourceforge.net/p/headlessgimp/screenshot/birdAnim.gif