[BGMC19] Electrified

SUPERBULB IS BACK !

After endless fights with hords of “Monster Bugs” and temporary paralyzes (animations have been lost) SUPERBULB resisted in giving up and is now ready for his last final Battle with his arch-enemy DARKSTAR.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pnolibl8a60suhq/%5BBGMC19%5DElectrified.zip?dl=0

Sorry that i did not had the time for a proper help/explanation screen. So i add here some text to fill the gap a little bit.

How to play:

You have two objectives: The first is getting as far you can. The second and real one is to catch your nemesis Darkstar (You have to be a real superhero and get very far to see him).

Most of the light will come from the bulb itself. How much the bulb will lighten the scene depends on a energy-level. This means with less Energy the scene will darken and it gets more difficult to find the next Platform to jump on.

This energy-level will decrease over the time until there almost no light at all.
Using your boost will consume some of your energy. Also if you touch the cable you will loose 50% of your energy. The same holds for the stars dropped by your nemesis.

You can collect powerups to refill you energy-level

Having 0% Energy did not mean your are dead. You can try jump through the dark and collect a powerup to relight the scene.

You only need the spacebar to play the game. You can find a more detailed explanation in the games help screen.

Looks like a great game.I liked jumping from building to building.Those crumbling buildings were cool.

That was cool! Good job :smiley:

Made a little Let´s Play.
Hope you enjoy it and find it helpful.

First of all thanks everyone for playing the game and the feedback. From the video i can see that there is a lack of explanation, which lead to some misunderstood. For example you are not supposed to be dead when you run into the cable or you have zero Energy. So i added some extra text to the first post.

I agree that there is some frustation when you run again and again into the same cable, maybe they better should just vanish after you hit them the first time.

Summary of blenderrendersk’s video: oh no. Hahahah. Looking good!