BGMC 19 | Life in Darkness

Your father is going to debtors prison tomorrow, you must steal enough money to save him from that horrible prison.

Good luck- instructions are in the game.

Btw- I would suggest touching the treasure to collect, sometimes the character will collect it without subtracting points from the game.

9.71 mb https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7YN1w1IyXTMUDh2cUFnVk54OVE/view?usp=sharing

Good luck and everyone have fun.

I hope everything is packed and ready for playing

Fredstash

My game has fallen pretty far down, I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts at all?

I like the atmosphere, sound and look of the game. But i had some problems with the gameplay. It happens to me everytime i play the game that it gets restarted and i dont know why. I experienced this on street(i think the policeman can see much further than light circle around which i can handle when i know it) and inside houses( where i have totally no idea why this happens ). And this is why i cant make any progress in the game.

Sorry I guess I wasn’t clear enough- The policeman can see farther forward than his light, but he won’t see you on the sides until you touch the light. And in the house the bed is sleeping people so if you get to close to them you wake them up and lose,

Yeah, i have learned to get around the policemen outside, but inside the houses it happens to me also when there is no bed in the near(when i am in room without any bed for example).

I tried to fix all of them- they are set up with a “near” sensor and sometimes it extends across houses and rooms. I was just super busy and didn’t spend enough time working on them.

I tried it, but I got the same problem with it restarting. Even when I’m not near a policeman or a bed.