Need Voice Actors for Two Animated Series

I am looking for voice actors to help with two different animated series. One is a sci-fi animation which I have already started, another will be a series based on the game Halo. This is not a one-time job, and I am looking for people who are willing to continue working for a long time. I will pay by the script, $5 for each script (for main parts) or $3 for each script for extra parts with few lines. I may use the same voice actors for two parts, one in each series. I will pay using PayPal, but you do not need PayPal to receive payment. You may have to enter payment information to receive a payment, but that information will not get to me, only to PayPal. Below is a list of parts for each series. I will also accept additional voice actors as extras. Extras may take a main part if a voice actor stops responding.

“Remember” series parts
“Number 4” - Male - Part taken
“Number 3” - Female

“UNSC Gibraltar”
Spartan Pierce - Male - Part taken
Spartan Charlie (Gunny) - Male -Part taken
Spartan Smith - Female
AI - Male or Female (This part includes any AI in the series. It includes a main character, so it is a main part.) - Part taken

If you’re interested in voice acting for either series, please reply with your e-mail and your Skype name (if you have Skype) and the part (or parts, but only one from each series) you would like to take if you have a preference.

I have a High quality mic; do you have a demo script of something you’d like to hear?
And would you like 2-3 takes of the same thing for each job so you have a mix of what you are getting?

I have the scripts, but I don’t think I’ll have enough applicants to select with demo scripts. I’ll probably just do first come first serve. And I won’t need several takes of the same script, I’m really not too picky. If you’re interested, just give me some contact information and which part you want, if you have a preference.

What are we talking as far as budget? I might possibly be interested.

I’m 14, I got a decent mic, and I can do a few voices… If you care my Dad used to get jobs doing voices if I’m not mistaken… I can give you a demo if you want… Just tell me want you want said and how…
My email is [email protected]

Awesome. I’ll e-mail you your part and script once I have more applicants and once I’ve finished the first script for the new series.

Are you talking about the budget for the series? It doesn’t really cost much to make. I do all the modeling and animation, and I’ve got some money to spend on music and software when I need it. If you want to see the quality, just have a look at the trailer and the 5 finished episodes of the first series. The animation and models are pretty crappy at first, but I improved the models and my animation skills a ton throughout the series.

I’m Joshua Jay, and I can do Any parts; and more then one voice for each series if you like.
My skype is “joshua_jay_77” and my @Email is "[email protected]"

Okay, you can be “Number 4” from the first series and Spartan Pierce in the new one. You’ll get paid for both scripts once you finish them, but I’m still working on the “UNSC Gibraltar” script.

Okie dokie :slight_smile: Thanks

I could do a robotic voice if that was needed :slight_smile:

Good voice acting makes or breaks the game/movie. DO BE PICKY!

If I had a good mike, I’d ask for some lines. I only have a Sennheiser headset though

Beggars can’t be choosers. I have a hard enough time getting any voice actors.

The only main part left is for one female voice actress. Anyone else can still be an extra and/or a backup in case someone else leaves.

Is the offer to still try out for an extra part or backup still open?

neverpure @skype

Yeah, sure. There’s a pretty big extra part in the first episode script too, so for this script and probably more, the extra part will pay the same as a main part. I’ll add you on Skype.

I am interested, I think I still have a sexy voice too. :smiley: I have a nice voice recorder and I am sure I can find a very quiet room for a sound room. My nephew will be so jealous that I got to be a character in a Halo movie. A few extra dollars couldn’t hurt either! :slight_smile: I have recorder sound effects for games before. So, I have some experience in making things sound nice. I can even do some minor sound editing as well if you don’t have a way of doing that.

I reinstalled my Skype just for you!

OK, I was going to do it anyway, but you just reminded me. :smiley:

My Skype is Ester.McAndrus

Skype me and I will send you my email privately

I will send this to my SO. She has a subtle Hong Kong accent and we have a Zoom H4n at home, I’m sure she’d love to do a part :slight_smile:

Hi, sorry for the sort of late response. I’ll add you on Skype and send the script.

Hi, I would love to be in both your series. My Skype is wfelipeagudelo, I can be an extra, and I want you to know that this post made me make a profile here, is something I have always wanted to do.