design needed 100$

hey guys I need a design done of a filament recycler device, it needs to contain, one place where you put the shredded parts, and a place where the 3D spool goes,having it in a enclosure would be good too.

I can offer for this design sketches 100$ post your sketches below I will continue working with the best one.

I have only minimal insight into the matter but, I have recycled milk jug hdpe and If you don’t already know that under repeated oxidation (firing) the PLA or any other hydrocarbon for that matter becomes tensile as it needs to be mixed thoroughly(not easy) with a solvent otherwise it becomes quite tensile (see youngs modulous testing). but I have the motive and means to practically test and build upon this idea and offer what I can.

the design dosent have to be 100% perfect just good looking, it needs to sell in the future, I was thinking a connected device where one part would be a triangular plastic box where the spool would be and is easily open-able and the other part is just a simple box connected to it

This qualifies as deferred pay. Moved from “Paid Work” to “Volunteer Work”