Stellar Titans

This game is a work in progress. It’s a sci-fi/horror space combat title that I’m also writing the story to. The game was upgraded to match the events of the story. The intro explains in summary what happened and then, it thrusts you into the Battle for Earth scenario.

The BfE scenario is an ‘estimated’ 70 percent complete.

This looks great so far, could do with a bloom 2D filter to make it look even better!

Also for ‘glowing’ items use ‘add’ instead of ‘opaque’ under the material settings.

Nice work!

That’s one big @ss space bee!
I like the vibes we’re getting from this. Space combat horror is pretty slick. It’s bge I assume?

Oh wait, of course it is. I totally saw that… yep

Thanks guys. :slight_smile: The bloom effect looks great. I downloaded the script and plan on tweaking it to maximize performance.

Paranoia inducing. The sentinels inside the Revenant have now been given 3D sound, the result is pure terror for the one whose playing the scenario. The Revenant’s interior is vast but, with the pitch black void surrounding the player, it feels almost claustrophobic. Couple that with the stalking Wraithworms that now hiss an otherworldy cacophony when they’re nearby and, it produces chills. They are huge entities but, extremely quick.
I managed to get rid of the first three but, the last one proved to be the most difficult. It seemed to be ‘Intentionally’ hiding and playing games with me, ironic. I admit, it spooked me pretty bad. But, that’s the response I was hoping for, considering the subject matter of the story.

I’m surprised no one else has commented on this yet. The textures on the large ships look a lot better. Will you add missiles etc.?

Thanks Thatimster. Yes, I plan a variety of weapons to use, including missiles. I also plan to have a variety of play mechanics as well. For instance, the player will also be able to pilot a massive capital ship from it’s main fighter bay using simulated holographic view screens. It will be a 3rd/1st person perspective scenario that will challenge the player’s spatial skills. I want the game to be more than a simple point and shoot game. It’s already infused with strategy elements, the first level alone has a multi-layered mission. Here’s a video of a more complete 1st level. Still not finished as there is some more advanced AI to add to the enemies, better explosions and a more challenging difficulty level. :slight_smile:

Check out my WIP of space combat game, if you are intrested I can send you complete file and you can use something in your game maybe.

Keep it up! I like this type of games. I advise you to make a good model ships, view from the cockpit so the same can not hurt. Success! :slight_smile:

araagon, those are, by far, the best graphics I’ve ever seen in a Blender space combat game. The explosions are superb. Excellent work. :smiley:

The Mars mission is pretty cool. It’s a hybrid 1st/3rd person perspective. You get to pilot a prototype capital warship and do battle with a group of enemy warships attempting to steal the prototype…

Working on two more levels in the game. This one will be quite terrifying when it is finished.

Nice Work!

Keep at it!

You need a tile set with baked normals, and a atlas texture, so you can get more detail without effecting performance.

Thanks BluePrintRandom. :slight_smile: Excellent suggestions. Here is the other level. The player’s objective is to disable the enemy’s prototype world destroyer.