Ragdoll problems... Please help??

I just made this ragdoll but have no clue how to spawn him into my game. Can someone help me out?
Zombie.blend (110 KB)

Preferably, without python…

If I understand correctly, every individual segment of the ragdoll needs to be imported to your game scene and activated separately. You can always have an empty that sends a series of messages to your ragdoll pieces, armature, and mesh upon activation or deactivation. I havent worked with ragdolls for a while but I remember when I was working with them I opted out and found it easier to control the ragdolls via python.

I have it completely working in the game engine, It’s just the question of being able to move it to a different layer and then spawn it in (Preferably with an empty) at any time

I think someone may have come up with a way to spawn in groups, which might maintain constraints between the objects…? As that’s gotta be with python or some extension, it’ll probably be easiest for you just to use python. Worth looking up the group-spawn thing, though.

dupligroup

Yeah Dupligroup or parenting all the parts of the ragdoll to an empty, the spawner object > Edit Object > empty(parent) and then all the ragdoll should spawn…