Remove not too much noise or speckles by using clone tool?

Hi. I dont want too spoil my scene and remove noise from everywhere because it will demage area where its no noise. I have night time scene and little bit of quite bright speckles or noise here and there… Around 15-20 little bright spots. Will it be good idea if i will try to remove them by using clone or brush healing or patch tool in photoshop instead of using noise reduction tools?

Solved. Actually to remove my type of noise (speckles) the best solution i found is to use dust and scratches noise filter in photoshop. It did awesome job

as a note i’d say:
if it’s still go with PS or similia
if it was animation, well, it is another game…

If you’re getting fireflies (little white specks) consider using the Clamp feature in your render properties. I find that for many renders, setting Direct Clamp between 1.0 and 2.0, or Indirect Clamp to between 0.5 and 1.5 can reduce fireflies significantly while speeding up render time.

For additional noise removal, when it’s an animation, I use the Neat Video noise reduction plugin. It’s a paid plugin for After Effects (around $100) and is the smartest noise reduction filter I’ve ever used.