I want to get her completely finished, need help

I want to get this character completely finished. I feel like she’s close, but I think there still needs some final touches before I can call it finished. I lowered the samples just for testing purposes.

I’m not going for ultra realistic, I want it to be somewhat stylistic.
Samples = 289

Any Feedback it appreciated.

Great start, here’s my big five list:
1 - Eyes. No gloss or corneal reflections on them, too diffuse. They appear inset into the eye and not flush with the skin. Shape is a little harsh, too sharp especially on the inside.

2 - centerline, especially on the nose is too sharp

3 - skin coming along nicely. bump seems strong, and should have strength variation, stronger on cheeks, weaker on forehead. Also you should be using some type of gloss/spec map. You can even just use vertex colors as a mask. Again cheeks /tip of noseglosser elsewhere less

4.eyebrows looking off, are they floating of the surface? kind of patchy.

1. experiment with different lighting setups, size of sun/lamp to control hardness of shadows.

Really nice work so far.

Thanks, and thanks for the suggestions. I never really thought about some of those, nor ever tried to achieve those effects. I’ll try those out and re-post when I’m done.

To me there’s still a lot of work to do.
She’s almost in the uncanny valley.

1. Her face looks too symmetric. Maybe it’s because she has no facial expression, but every human, animal, basically living thing is asymmetric. Even if it’s subtle. Usually the asymmetry is noticeable on the size of the nostrils, the position of the eyes, the vertical line on the nose, then it’s just on the face’s shape. It can be very subtle or quite obvious, like for Rango : https://youtu.be/R9KQEnZnopA?t=2m45s. But it’s always important in order to make a character look more alive. Sometimes the asymmetry can be made only in the facial expressions though, like for Merida :
    https://youtu.be/Cecx5HVtUDY?t=59s

2. Her lips are not right
    They seem to cross each other near the corners
    Also they should have harder edges, at least the upper lip.
    For example, Katarina from LoL has quite hard edges on her lips (zoom on the images by displaying them on new tabs) :

And the corners are weird
Maybe you can imagine the corners and the surrounding area like donuts
I took a photo from a book that explains it :

It’s not obligatory to imagine it this way but you can have hollow corners anyway.
Like here :

1. Her eyelids are too thin. Look at the thickness of Merida’s eyelids.

2. Her eyeballs almost look like planes
    Also never make eyes with simple spheres. Eyes are not entirely spherical. Always create a hole on the iris and pupil and then add a transparent cornea. Even for cartoony characters.
    This 6 min tutorial looks quite good for modeling an eye :
    https://youtu.be/n0r0UnaIK_Y

3. The skin’s glossiness is crazy high. Did she put oil on herself ? Again look at some references. There’s a good Bruce willis right on top of Blenderartists.org. The glossiness is super duper subtle.

4. I’m not a pro with hair, but the shading looks old school to me. I’m sure cycles can render more realistic hair shading. Look at Victor’s hair :

I’m not talking about the shape (still yours are too straight), but really the shading. Yours are missing something. I don’t know if it’s diffuse or gloss, but if I were you I would watch some tuts. This one seems to explain it good :

1. her nose is too simple, the nostrils are a bit too thin and the bottom is too flat.
    Again look at Katarina’s or Merida’s nose. A cute nose would be more facing upwards, and the columella wouldn’t be aligned with the nostrils :
    http://www.lanosesurgery.com/wp-content/themes/lanosesurgery_com/images/inn-img-38.jpg
    This is just a beauty standard but still yours is too simple and thin on the nostrils.
    Don’t be affraid of having tiny holes (look at the previous images)

2. The eyebrows don’t seem to be… brows

3. Everything Photox said

4. All of this is my opinion and I’m not a diplomed or badass character designer so take it as you like.

…her ears are quite good.