Animate model Face by Face.

Hello.

I saw a video where you can animate a mesh object using the faces in relation to the position of the camera. I thought I had bookmarked the video, but apparently I didn’t. Now, I’m having trouble locating it and what the tool is called.

For example: I have my object on the left and I put the camera to the right. After doing whatever it is I am supposed to do, the object will begin to build itself up face by face in the order that you built the object. You can also choose to animate by material, etc.

Anyone have any idea of the tool I’m talking about?

Sort Elements and build modifier

Thank you so much. This is the tool that I was looking for. Now, that I know the name of the tool, I remembered exactly where I saw the video I was looking for. Here it is in case you were wondering:

Sorry, for the late response. I’ve never used forums before and I never received a notification that a replay has been made. I also didn’t know how to find my previous posts. I think I have it set to auto subscribe to threads I post now.

Also, I notice that when people solve their questions, they mark their posts as ¨solved¨. How do I do that? I want to try to be a responsible poster.