The Barnstormers

I love airshows, more specifically I love watching the nut jobs that fly the old prop planes. Bringing back a touch of the “No Guts, No Glory” flying stunt shows of days gone by. This is my small tribute to that bygone era with a fanciful modern twist.

~This is amazing!!! MOAR!

LOL! Man I love it. What an imaginative concept. And, the paint, composition, etc. Anthony my only thought might be could there be a third plane in the air over in the left side maybe coming right at the viewer. Or, maybe not. Sorry I just noticed this is a finished work. Probably wouldn’t have added anything. It has a certain style suggesting that period also IMHO.

Oh shit it is in the finished section. My apologies, Sir.

Really like the stylizing you went with on this piece… and a great color pallet. The modeling on the planes has a unique “feel” to them, well done.

I love airshows as well, in my old hometown (Chicago) we have probably one of the best airshows in the world, and Oshkosh was only a few hours away with their experimental airshow held each year.

Nice! Love the saturated look. And nice job integrating the background plate with the foreground.

It’s amazing Anthony. A high detailed job.

Wow, lots of love to get to.

Thank you Sir.

I was all over the place with both color and integration, glad to hear you like what I settled with.

Thanks, I wanted something along the lines of a cartoon but not so much so that I had to move away from a photo plate.

It’s the booze. :no: Bwahahahahahaha :eyebrowlift2:

:smiley: Much appreciated.

Sorry for the delay in responding to you all but the flu is alive and kicking in the house so I have been focusing
what time and energy I have over at CGC. Got a couple other irons in the fire but they will probably not be ready
until 2016. Come to think of it, one of them may reach completed status before then, we’ll see.