Looking for help

Hello,

I’ve started learning Blender a few months ago, but I don’t know why I suddenly stopped, a week ago, I had a little project in mind but nothing like a full game to earn money and all this, only a personal project to see what is making a game and all the development, also a good thing to get experience with Blender (lots of 3D models, texturing and working on animations). So I started creating some models to use in my project, the problem is that I get stuck at the stage to get those models to “High-poly”… And a lot of times I have the problem of: “How I can continue this?”
I don’t have any “technical” knowledge or 3D degrees, I started using tutorials, and practicing a lot. I know the basic, I know how to do some animations and some texturing too.

So I’m here to look for someone with some knowledge of this wonderful Software, a mentor, I don’t ask someone to full assist me with everything and spend hours helping me, no, only someone for answering some questions or help me to resolve problems that can appear.

Thanks a lot,
Erwin.

Have you tried the YouTube tutorials?

I was told that the first 10 posts were moderated - I have placed more than 10 and am still being moderated.

Yes, I’ve already watched a lot of video tutorials, basic tutorials, how to model “insert here object” tutorials. The only thing, is that I have some questions that those tutorials don’t answer me, or a problem that doesn’t appear on those tutorials…

Just curious, why not simply ask those questions here?

Hello, sorry for not responding in all this times, I had too much questions, and not easy to reply (large explanation) I had luck and had a friend that helped me a lot. But now I came with more questions that I could ask here instead of creating a new thread.

I’m also learning Unity some C# and all that, and I made a model that is almost finished but for this I’m going to create a “simple” sword. So I know the way of texturing using Unwrap, the seams and all this ( I don’t know exactly how but I know some xD) and I also looked more interested in hand painted textures, well, materials with Cycles render. But I don’t know how to make textures from a material, or if it’s possible. Can I do the normal map and the height map in Blender? Or I have to use Photoshop?