Sudden unexpected jump on animation

Hi, i’m working on a simple animation where a camera does a scan routine, wich i did by simply rotating the bones, then it tracks an object, for this i’ve used a locked track constraint. After this i need to go back to the last scan position and retake the scan routine.

The problem is that when i disable the locked track constraint, the model does a sudden jump to another position, what could be wrong ?

On the video you can see the scan routine at first, then near the end i’m adding a keyframe with loc/rot for the animated bones and another keyframe with the locked track constraint active status, one frame later i’m adding another keyframe again with loc/rot for the bones and another keyframe with the locked track constraint disabled status, wich is when the unexpected jump happens.

There’s no rotation value change for neither of the two animated bones, the only change between frames is the constraint active/disabled status.

you may have to post a .blend file… It could be a number of things and it would be quicker if several of us here could see the file to determine what’s up…