Camera not following path - what have I turned off?

Camera set to “Follow Path” as constraint, though it doesn´t react when panning in timeline, between keyframes or playing playback. Instead I get the same picture from cameras position when animating. Others of my projects do this fine, but I can´t tell whatIi´´ve turned off here. I´ve been struggling for hours, but without a result, I could really need some support. Thanks.

No blend file supplied with your post !!! Please do so for ALL support questions or we’re working in the dark with only you, who appears to be incapable of solving the problem, having access to the useful info.

Does the camera not actually move or you just get the same rendered image whatever the frame. If the latter check you have nothing in the video sequencer or disable it in Render / Post Processing panel

Hi Richard

Thank you correcting me. I´m new. I´m so stuck. I tried making a new projekt and same thing happens. Resetting the settings also tried. I´ll supply the links for the files here:

(.blend)

(.blend1)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/shvh0kxoemd5fc2/Stenløse%20Å%202.blend1?dl=0

Both these files are 609MB. Get rid of 90% of the crap and supply a proper example file !
Anything not associated with the issue should not be in the file, it just gets in the way

Clear the rotation (Alt+R) and location of the camera (Alt+G)
Then use the correct forward and up axis

Attachments

Stenløse Å 2.blend (85.7 KB)