Modelesque Female ( warning: nude polygons )

working on the shoulder area at the moment…seems there is always something. once I finish the sculpt, I will retopo / texture / clothe / rig. I’m thinking some kind of dangerous action character / warrior. Pretty typical, I know. :slight_smile:

Attachments

Hey Modron

Looking good, is this the continuation of the head sculpt that you started?

You need to look at the neck as it seems too long and the head seems proportionately too big.

Shaun

yes, some one pointed out about the neck…i’m going to adjust it a bit once I get the shoulders squared away. and yeah, it is the same head, but when I started it, I wasn’t focusing on any particular reference, then I settled on one, and changed it somewhat radically. so in a way it’s not really the same head, so much.
(edit) I think the head is about the right size…should look ok once I shorten the neck a little.

I did some scaling / adjusting on the head / neck…should be better now…I think.
(edit) whoops I forgot to join the eyeballs before adjusting…better fix that
(edit) ok, look about right now? I’m not really sure anymore :slight_smile:

Hi Modron,good sculpting work, just watch out even on the clavicle,they look very straight and are by me very much at the front, not in the right place.Keep up…nice work.
The neck is pretty good…maybe a little bit would help lift the shoulders up but just a little.

thanks. yeah I am having a hell of a time with the collar bone…I raised the outside end up slightly, sort of goo-ing stuff around now.

still working on the collar bone…still not quite right. I guess i’ll figure it out eventually. :slight_smile:
(edit) whoops wrong pic…that was an earlier one…replacing…

(edit) ok, I think I am getting it now…

(edit) trying to get some definition on the arms now…

Yes, it looks a little better now, just try to look at reference pictures of this area.

starting the retopo for the second time…

Attachments

couldn’t resist doing a quick test paint of the head before proceeding

Attachments