Question about raytraced transparency making other transparent materials disappear.

I posted this same question other places but haven’t gotten a solid answer yet. I’ve tried and tried to figure out what setting I’m missing, and I’m starting to believe that maybe it just doesn’t work. I’m using the internal Blender Render. I have a subtle blend transparency for my eyelashes on this model, and a “wet” transparent sphere around the eyeballs (separate from the eyes). When the lenses of the glasses, with raytraced transparency for refraction, are in front of the eyelashes and eyespheres, only the lenses will render. The eyelashes and the eyespheres just don’t show up at all. If I change from raytraced to z-transparency, they render properly, but I don’t have that nice refraction to make the lenses look more realistic. And obviously I could just get rid of the lenses entirely, but then I wouldn’t have any specularity or ​refraction. Any idea on how to solve this? I have “Receive Transparent” enabled on all the transparent materials, and I would post a link to show what I’m talking about, but I don’t have enough reputation to do that yet. :stuck_out_tongue: I appreciate anyone’s help.

Hi, try to increase the depth in the transparency settings of the material.