Looking for Prop Maker

Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum and I have to say very well pleased to see a board for commissions!

I am seeking someone who is familiar with Blender (I plan on learning it, but it might be slow >.>) who can create various static props… mostly plants, or decoration pieces, or even weapons. And for someone who wants something really challenging, I’m seeking a couple fantasy animals to be made as well. I pay preferably through PayPal.

If you’d like to see my current art, please look in my profile. I am DrowElfMorwen on deviantArt, and also on the DAZ 3D forums. I have commissioned a couple people before, but I am trying to branch out because they are very busy in RL and I don’t want to over-burden them.

Of course all this being said I am not with a company, I am just an amateur artist looking for some very specialized props! :slight_smile:

I will gladly do this for you. When do you need them by?

Private Message sent.

PM’d you feel free to look at my link

Update: Wow thank you everyone. I actually got a lot of replies and I’m sorry if I missed replying to someone. The Blender community is awesome!! I can’t believe I didn’t come here sooner. Really thank you all! And if I might not immediately reply to you I might in the near future!

no problem you will find plenty of helpful people here even if you just need help figuring things out :slight_smile:

Is there any more opening?

my portfolio at my signature.

Hi. My folio is this one…
https://www.behance.net/BrunoIkari

If you need anything just contact me by [email protected]

There are some excellent writers in best essay writing service. They are very much familiar with blender. You can get heir help for your work.

Hey DEM,
I apologize to contact you here but I’ve tried to send you a private message, regarding completed work (dwellings), but I can’t post it as it says your inbox is full.
My e-mail is [email protected] in case you want to reach me by there.
Best regards
-Rogério-

Hi this is some of my work if you want contac me by [email protected] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8Y0hRus9o8cC0ptRA5SgYQ
facebook piepoligonal

are you still looking???

Redesign: Wow thank you everybody. I really got a great deal of answers and I’m sad on the off chance that I missed answering to somebody. The Blender group is marvelous!! I can’t trust I didn’t come here sooner. prop or buy web content Truly thank all of you! Furthermore, on the off chance that I may not promptly answer to you I may sooner rather than later!