Looking for 3D modelers, texture artists and for a WIP game

Hello fellow Blender enthusiasts.
Recently I have started work on a small FPS shooter within Unity 3D, using blender to create my assets. The only difficulty is, my modelling skills are not as good as many other people here. And neither is my texturing.
So first, about my project.

It’s an FPS multiplayer game, where the players must survive countless waves of incoming enemies, each with different weapons and equipment.
I am needing (as of this moment in time): 1 full game level, a variety of weapons and equipment, and a small variety of modeled characters. All will need detailed textures.
What input will I be making to the game? Well, everything else. I will be rigging the characters, and animating them, using motion capture data that I have captured alongside a friend in my college (I am a student studying VFX and Animation for films and games). I will then be implementing all of the assets into Unity 3D and programming and making the game into it’s final product.

Everyone who helps with this project will be fully credited however you want (name or username). If you are interested contact me in one of 3 ways, preferably with a demo reel or portfolio of your work and details about the work you would like to help with (ie. Character modelling, scenery modelling, character texturing, etc.): reply to this thread, pm me, or email me at: [email protected]

Thanks to all those who have read through this.
~MaddMann