Looking for [Partner] fellow Blender hobbyist/enthusiast for animation poject

Hi everyone,

My name is Thomas, i am a seventeen year old Blender hobbyist/enthusiast and have worked with Blender for one and a half years now. After doing some projects for myself, a freelance project and some studio work, I decided that I want to do a non-profit project for myself in collaboration with a fellow Blender hobbyist/enthusiast.

The project will be an animation about someone working in the foodservice industry. This film will show a partly first person view of dealing with several problems like an unreasonable boss and rude and unfriendly customers. The film is really about telling a story. The result will be having something to show in your portfolio and having learned a lot of new techniques, for example we may even work with Pixar’s Renderman instead of Cycles, my point is, a lot is open for discussion. I can only give more details if you are actually interested in the project.

Requirements:

• At least 16 years old
  • Preferably from Europe (same time zones)
  • About the same skill level as me (working with someone under or way above my skill level would not work (of which the second scenario will apply to most of you :smiley: ))
  • You have to be passioned and interested in the project (working on something that does not appeal to you does not work and isn’t fun and motivation for anyone)
  • You have to be able to take initiative and bring in your own ideas and vision into the project (I have worked with people who just waited for orders before, I do NOT want that with this project!)
  • Be creative, don’t always go by the rules, experiment!
  • Available for a long period of time, this is not a full time job so progress will be slower than a more professional project
  • Have fun! I do not see myself completing any project without also having fun doing it

So I am basically looking for somebody of probably about the same age as me who isn’t a professional yet but wants to become one some day in the future and is very eager to learn more. And yes, besides a storywriter and people who just help a bit (like voice actors) there will only be only two Blender artists working on this project, me and possibly you!

Thank you for reading this and if you are interested email me at <i>[email protected]</i> and make sure you have some of your work to show me. You can look at https://www.artstation.com/artist/gorandomstudios to see most of what I have done in the past. You can also ask me anything in the comments below this thread or tweet me @gorandomstudios.

King Regards,

Thomas Meeuwesen

the link to artstation is wrong ?

@Kintaro Thanks for pointing that out, I resolved the problem

Email sent :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone for replying, I have reached my goal. Good luck rendering!