first animation need some tips for improving it

It is inspired from the Barclays Premier League 2015 2016 Intro (

)
and this ultras choreography

It is a football stadium and the logo of the club + the logo of one of the football fans organisations.
Basicly as you see in the inspiration video every team has an animation about its nickname. Man United for example are called the red devils so on the animation there are some hell flames appearing on the ground. In my case the football club LEVSKI is named after Vasil Levski (He was a Bulgarian revolutionary and is a national hero of Bulgaria. Dubbed the Apostle of Freedom, Levski ideologised and strategised a revolutionary movement to liberate Bulgaria from Ottoman rule. Symbol of the movement was the bible and the gun and knife)

I wish I could have added 3d grass, but blender crashed or takes forever to render it.
Since I have no experiance with animations and I do 3d stuff just for fun I would like to hear some of the experianced moddelers (not only about the animation but about the moddeling too):slight_smile:

edit: I did some color corections with after effects

First part looks good but then things start to move abruptly.
I would smooth things out a bit qua animation.

Definitely slow down the animation…
Also, the focus at the end is too low down. Bring it up a bit so that we can see it in the middle third of the screen