https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyMt8tH_7GI

Programs used:
Blender
Photoshop
Zbrush

Time took:
About a week

High Quality one on deviantart

excellent sculpting. (I had a look at youtube). She is a beautiful character. Maybe you could give her a decor, she deserves it

Thank you! I definitely plan on doing more with this model :slight_smile:

wow I like it

oh no, i am not let this post sink :smiley: ! beautiful work right there :smiley:

Wow:eek:

She’s so pretty! I’ve always tried picturing what a celestial person would look like if they ever existed (which I doubt, but you never know).

Now can I ask a dumb question? The image looks almost painted, but it’s not. How did you do that?
Second question that came to me and it’s sort of a request…sort of (hee hee, I get a bit nervous when asking this). Could I use her as a reference for a story? It’s for my own pleasure, but I just want to get the okay from the original artist. I have no plans on posting the story since I’m very embarrassed to show my own writing except to my brother who could care less sometimes.

Again, it’s a beautiful render and you should show how you got the final render in Photoshop. I’m new to Photoshop so, yeah :slight_smile:

Thanks and keep making beautiful work.
gmmonllor ^J^

Love her, she looks so innocent, but is she?

Love it! Got some nice 80s vibe to it!

Amazing work :). The emissive fluid looks great.

I’m glad you like it! :smiley: I’m not really sure how i created the painted effect, but I did it in photoshop. I had multiple layers of the girl and I blurred layers under the main layer that wasn’t blurry. (I know its confusing. I dont really know how to explain it xD.) As for your story, I wouldn’t mind if you used her. If you do ever post it just give credit please :smiley:
I was thinking about making a video on my youtube channel about my process in photoshop, but that’ll be in the future. :slight_smile:

This is lovely!