Sculpt with Alpha's synchronization with Texture paint multiple maps (NRM,AO,Colour)

Hey Guys,

Im wondering if threes some secret way to be able to sculpt with an alpha brush (im using anchored mode) and be able to set up my AO, Color, Normal map, etc etc which match’s my sculpt brush alpha texture so when i sculpt i correctly get the other maps mentioned painted as well.

If this isnt possible like i think it’s not, I have some suggestions to get this working, but ill need some help from people on here who know Blender scripting inside out and how to access the texture systems correctly and also how to output camera and mouse position changes to a file (e.g Press Record strokes button, Then as we change the viewport angle and paint in our sculpt data on the object Blender records these actions to a file until you press a shortcut key to end stroke recording).

Then being able to go into Paint mode, select the texture you want to paint to object e.g the Color and then press recreate paint strokes from Sculpt mode recording. And then it just copies the camera movements and paint settings from you sculpt to your texture paint. This should mean all your textures would be painted to object in exactly the correct positions to match your model sculpting from Alpha.

What people think?

I think you need better writting skills, better explain what your trying to say here.

He says, it would be nice to sculpt, paint, and create shader in one stroke. For example, you want to paint and sculpt a road with leafs on it, you have a good set of maps for it from substance designer/painter for example (diffuse, bump/displace, specular, etc…) and the leaf color has to be exactly where you sculpted the leaf shape: at the moment, it’s impossible. So you need to have all maps used at once or have a way to record your stroke and then reuse it to paint the different layers over the sculpted mesh.
Would be awesome :slight_smile: