Uebergame seeks contributors

Hello,
I’m the creator of Uebergame, a free and open source multiplayer shooter and I’m searching for people who help out with modeling.

The most urgent thing I currently need is a new player model, a normal realistic human soldier, not futuristic or something like that.
It should at least be rigged and UV-unwrapped, polycount should be around 10k and at max 15k. It is fine if you just use a rigged mesh exported from makehuman and put clothing on him, weight the bones again and tweak him.
Optional requirements are animations, LOD-stages, texturing with multiple skins and integration into the engine, but I can try to solve that myself if necessary, I have a bit of experience in that.

Other modeling works like scenery objects, weapons, vegetation, architecture, levels etc are also welcome of course, but are not that urgent.

License: The donated work must be CC-0 licensed, since I’ve chose to make all assets in my game available under that license to give people maximum freedom, but you will get a place in the credits of the game.

The game was recently released on steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/391780
So you can already download and play it, if you want.
If you want to contribute, I would suggest, you to check it out, so you can see the style and roughly the quality the models need to be. You don’t have to be a super professional, but I want to try to keep a certain quality level.
Also check out my site if you need CC0 textures: http://www.duion.com/art/main
You will need CC0 compatible licensed base material, currently it is mostly architecture- and environment- textures, but maybe you will find something useful there.

The contributions are voluntary, but your models can make it into a game that is played by others and you can also use them in the in-game editor.

Contact me if you are interested, so we can talk about the details.

Hi, Im Andre, contact me at [email protected]…This game seems like a thing that should be like 10$ on steam at-least. LOL

Hey, I would love to work on a game that is available on steam. I make 3d models for serveral years now so i think i can help to improve the graphical quillity of your game. Contact me at [email protected] :slight_smile: