Why Video Sequence Editor doesnt see my PNG strip

Hi. This is my preset. So everything should work correctly because i didnt change anything. But Video Editor doesnt see my sequence. I see it in the channel but not in the preview window. Why?

I also found that my images got a weird names - 0001.png0001

Dont know why? Maybe this is cause problem and if it is how to solve it?

But please dont tell me that i have now manually rename all 535 images…

Anybody can help?

Does png sequence have transparent alpha? I did try to append a bunch of images that didn’t have sequential names and found this transparent result.

Perhaps it is the image file names. Perhaps copy 2 and change their names, then import those 2 as a sequence?

Anyway it could be that you need to batch convert the names here. How did you get numbers after the file type? Depending on your OS there are lots of freeware batch renamers available.

The screenshot doesn’t show enough data. Please post the .blend.

Yes guys when i rename them its appears in preview. So the problem is the name.

What program do you recommend to batch convert the name. Unfortunately i spent already 30 minutes to find program but all of them are renaming it not like i need - with brackets or patentheses but i dont need them in the name. So its gonna be a challenge now unless you guys know fast and easy way?

Its hard to help with no details. What OS are you using? Do these help? http://www.techsupportalert.com/best-free-rename-utility.htm