No Transparency While Modifying Objects

I have Objects that are Transparent; and, Objects that aren’t Transparent.

I have no issues with Transparency when I do Render Images.

However, I am wanting my Transparent Objects to be Transparent while I am modifying the Objects in my Projects.

• while in Camera View Mode
  • while Resizing & Moving & Recoloring Objects in Object Mode

?How can I accomplish this?

IMAGE #1: Object Mode Interface
~

IMAGE #2: Camera View

IMAGE #3: Rendered Image

Attachments

Textured view

In solid view you can see the transparency in object mode if you enable the ‘Transparency’ in the Object / Display options

Since your Image didn’t include the Control Panel Menus, and the Control Panel that you do have is different from mine, I looked around my Control Panels for “Object -> Display” Options.

The following is what I found.

IMAGE #1: Checking the “Transparency” Option alone (circled in Black) didn’t work. I had to Select the “Material” Option in the Menu as well.

IMAGE #2: Just for Kicks (Experimentation), I unchecked the “Transparency” Option (circled in Black); while, the “Material” Menu Option was Active.

• Image #1 is what I was looking for. Thanks for the help.

Attachments

I was doing some exploration; and, this undesirable feature occurred.

IMAGE #1: The Bed is completely hidden; except, for the one side that shares the Habitation Module Wall Structure.

Attachments

More Experimentation.

IMAGE #1: “Transparency” Option (circled in Black) is Unchecked; and, I had to Manually Click-On the Bed within the Main Activity Window.

Attachments

For clarification…I am not using Textures or Skins or whatever Advanced Graphics Features that are overlayed onto the Models’ Polygonal Structure.

I am still using very Basic and Elementary Blender Techniques & User Interface Features.

The Materials Mode does work; but, I have to Select an Empty or Camera or Lamp to see Transparent things as they appear in Render Mode.

Thanks.