Need Artists for board game!

We are currently putting a team together for creating an Online board game. The game pieces are currently, well…just pieces. We want to bring these pieces to life and give them a personality.

The game uses gems (Ruby, Jade, Pearl, and Amber), but instead of creating simple boring gems as pieces, we wanted to give it a little twist (wizards with a ruby at the end of their staff, Orcs with a jade inside of their helmet, etc). You as an artist will be working with the rest of the team trying to bring the game to life.

All that is required is that you are willing to put in the time and effort. We need to be able to keep the project moving forward.

Take a look at some (BETA) documents we are currently working on in order to get a feel for the game we are hoping to build out:

GamePlay(BETA)

Presentation(ALPHA)

I am excited and looking forward to hearing from you.

Anthony Davis.

Contact me at [email protected]

That sounds like a pretty interesting project… Wish I was good enough to join. Good luck with it :slight_smile:

email sent.

Not sure how much experience you have, but if you have at least a decent amount of talent/experience I would be interested in possibly talking with you. If you would like you can always help out here and there where you can. Let me know if you are interested we could at least talk over Skype and I get see if there is anything you can help with.

Thanks, Got back to you. ;D