Strange camera behavior while rendering...

Hi guys, I have a question, although I don’t know IF I’m wrighting in good forum section…
Anyway I have a strange problem from some time now…
I’m building an interior scene and I have few cameras there and when I click F12 to render sometimes Blender renders completly different camera view. Doesn’t matter if i render with progressive refine or without… With GPU or with CPU although the CPU are working better…
Second issue - my Gpu - nvidia geforce 780 2gb doesn’t render any scene now even if it’s about 1300 mb (normally it was enugh memory do render such scene) now it crashes all the time, even the smaller scene won’t fit on gpu now) I’m working with Blendera 2.76 but this problem occured in 2.74 AS well…
Third problem - the rendering time on CPU is soooo long now and only very complicated scene was rendered that long previous…
Is it my computer? This computer is not connected to the internet, is not infected with viruses - i checked it twice… Computer - 3 years old machine, Intel i7, ASUS, NVIDIA geforce 780 2gb, ssd for programms… Computer was reinstalled few month ago…
Could it be the old GPU driver? I didn’t update it. It drives me crazy…
Could anyone help with that? Some ideas what it could be?
Cheers, paulina.

When you press F12 blender render through the active camera, not the selected camera. The active camera is the one with the solid triangle in its icon. You select the active camera in the scene settings.

Have you anything in the video sequence editor or compositor ? If you do these will render instead of the camera view. If you have delete what you don’t want or disable one/both in the Render / Post Processing panel

Hi Richard, thanks for your quick response.!
I always ckeck which camera is my active camera before pressing F12, so it isn’t that case. I didn’t do anything with compositor and sequence editor…:frowning:
I even noticed that layers which I check to be rendered are different in 3d window than in layer panel and I dodn’t know how it is even possible since I set it up manually…

Supply link to blend file for review

Oh thanks for your willing to help. I will try to attach link to the model tommorow.

The strange behavior of Blender is most likely my computer, not Blender :frowning: it happens when scene weights more than 2 gb and only when I load a lot of high res geometry into blend file. I wanted to supply a link to the model but it was pointless due to the fact that in different interior scene, different blend file the same thing happened… Strangely it didn’t happen in exterior scene…
I think that this isn’t any Blender bug, but my SSD disc which is filled in more than 50 % and it slowed down a lot… I think that soon will be tha time for new machine…
Anyways, thanks for Your help Richard. :slight_smile: I think we can consider this topic as solved :slight_smile:
Regards,
paulina.