LionRender - help beta no-queue render farm ($150 bonus)

Hey guys, we’ve bee hard at work building up a much better than average experience for a render farm and want to invite a few testers (hopefully with large projects) to tell us if we are ready for primetime.

We didn’t reinvent render farms, but managed to accomplish three things:

• no-queues for any renders - we’ve heard a lot of complaints about people on a deadline waiting hours (days?) for a test render to start, so we basically have no-queues at any time of the day.
  • file-sync for speedy re-renders - we cloned what dropbox does, so just saving an updating file to a folder auto-uploads it to the farm.
  • lowest price per render than any commercial render farm (we could find) - no monthly plans, no strings attached. We actually have a $200 bonus to whoever finds a farm which works out cheaper, noone took us up on it yet.

Over the past few month we had a few clients who are raving about how great we are, so we thought maybe it’s time to expand our beta. We give $150 credits to first 7 people who sign up on LionRender.com and write “BlenderArtists Beta” in our support chat.

Everyone is welcome to sign up on regular terms (we give $5 to start, which is really $25, because we allow negative balances), but only the first seven who write to support will get the sweet $150 credit. Sorry, we’d love to give it to more, but we don’t have a large marketing budget :frowning:

p.s.
Some of you may have received an email from our preview campaign a few month back, sorry for that. We’ve learned our lesson with cold emails.

we still have 2 more spots left. Meanwhile we’ve test-rendered all samples we found at blender.org

I signed up earlier today and sent “BlenderArtists Beta” to some guy named Alex xD still says I have 20 balance though

I got mine.
I’m going to be using this service to render a short animation in the near future, see how well it works.

I wanted to thank you for giving us this opportunity.

I tried out your service and must admit that I’m truly amazed how easy it is to use. I only used the web-browser interface so far and it worked great. Just upload your file, confirm your render settings and start to render. At my first try however I was confused when the final image was to small. I realized that the percentage scale in my file would influence the resolution I specified in your web interface. This is not really a deficit, but an option to change the percentage scale for the resolution would be good (maybe I can adjust this already when using your software?).

Also the scene was rendered in a very short time, I only have my own computer for comparison though.

I will use LionRender for further projects soon and then also will have a look on your software.

You were past the first 7 people who signed up, sorry. In the spirit of exceptional service we will give you the bonus, despite being late. PM me the email you used to sign up and I’ll adjust your balance.