EEVV signing off (for a long time)

Hi guys! It is me!

Now, most of you do not know who I am, I’ll explain:
I was once a blender-er, I simply loved making games in the BGE; it was simple and easy to connect logic blocks (I think that is what it is called). I was inspired by a user of the name “Mokazn” to code, because he made a minecraft clone in the BGE (the script was confusing). I forgot to say my farewells earlier, the last time I had been active was on 2013 april (a loooong time!).

Mokazn has inspired me how to program, a couple years later (the summer of 2015) I learned how to program in Java, this led me to make Game Development livestreams fairly soon (with little knowledge of opengl) a guy was kind enough to throw some tips, and his tips were equivelant to me searching and learning for a couple of hours.

The point is i will no longer be active. I know how computers work on the transistor level, I have learned modern opengl, I’ve made my own triangle rasterizer! And a VM (virtual machine). With all this low level things I doubt I will go back a few steps to BGE. I might come back to this forum for animations.

It has been stressful and fun while it lasted! Thank you for everything, but now I must say my farewells.
(Prepare to witness the most formal farewell ever)
Bu-bye! o/ o/

P.s you can add me on skype (look at my profile!) and I will still respond to the comments / replies. This thread looks too serious, it is missing these :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: