tracking problem

dear artists…

in Blender 2.76b, I tried to track a video, and I got an average solve error of 0.2963.
the video was of 300 frames png sequence and there were eight tracker points…
the problem I faced was that though in movie clip editor, the tracker points were tracked upto the end of the video,
in 3d window, while looking through the camera, the empties/set up scene/soild/floor etc all were obeying the tracker upto around frame 230 and the tracker points remain still there after

Dose any one know what would be the reason?

what could be wrong in the set up?

thanks in advance.

Don’t know, but have you checked the framerate of your scene, vs that of the video?

thank you for your kind response.

Actually I did’nt checked the same…

the video was of 30fps and in blender, it was in the default 24 fps

thank you…

Nice :slight_smile: something about those numbers in your post…

hi,

I tried that too…

but…

again the setup scene is obeying the track only up to frame 244 out of 300

in the media clip editor, there is some difference in the prefetch indicator also.

I,m attaching the image.

please do guide me where I’m wrong…

Another thing to check… Do you have enough trackers in the shot after f244? You need to have a minimum of 8 (from memory) visible at all times for the solve to work, so maybe you need some extra ones on the last section. Other than that I’m out of ideas, sorry :o

thanks for the response.

I will try that and update.,

Agreed, you need a lot more trackers. 8 is the minimum, but the more you have, the better the track will be. Looking at those screenshots, there’s hundreds of places you could track easily. :slight_smile: