Why doesn't blender want talented people to work with them?

I always liked blender and so I thought a blender based website would be friendly and fun like the software which is why I wanted to work with the people of blender, but for some reason I can’t post anything that I actually want to. It says “don’t post offering services…there’s better sites for that” in the job posting sections, but it doesn’t even list any other sites and there definitely aren’t a lot of good websites specifically for indie developers to list their indie projects like this site, especially not for blender. I wanted to work specifically with indie developers on videos or games, more specifically those of blender, so why does blender let me down?

The job forums are for job offers. You can always respond to those job offers or look to contribute to http://blenderartists.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?40-Team-Projects

Ok thanks for clearing it up.

It’s also worth noting that the issue you’re having is with this site, BlenderArtists.org, not with Blender, the 3D program. BlenderArtists is an independently maintained forum.