The Windows 10 fall update is here, is it ready yet?

Among the changes, enhancements in performance, memory management, consistency, and privacy.

In general, it seems to be the interesting posts will come from those who are currently using 10 and how the new update compares with what it was in October (like with performance, memory use, support for Win7/Win8 apps. and GPU driver support).

To note for those avoiding it, you can still wait until early Summer if needed if you still want that upgrade for free (so if you want to wait until Redstone that is okay).

Old 3D games from 90’s to play and remaster 3d models aren’t working since last weak even on Windows 7 like in Windows 10.What’s going on?Why they are not working?Because of windows updates?

Privacy? That’s just a bold faced lie. You might as well let them bug your house.

I never said they were enhancements that the privacy hawks would’ve wanted to see, but they still added settings.

You could try craigslist or goodwill for a $10 Windows 98 machine for your old games.

Is it ready yet I ask, that depends on whether your update doesn’t get stuck and doesn’t disappear on you.

Looks like a lot of Windows 10 users are experience some frustration with the process right now (even the ones that are fans of the OS).

glad i dumped Microsoft ten years ago in 2005

but the ODD THING is

SUSE, Debain, RedHat,Fedora,Mint,Slackware,Ubuntu,…
have ALL!!! managed to solve the upgrade many OS’s issue

there are many many many mirrors to get updates and upgrades from
and everyone has many torrents to use and many seeders

^. I like your logic.

I’m not the only one who is playing old games it seems you forgot AGK,LGR Reviews and AVG(Cinema Massacre) plus The Game Theorists(DYNG series).

I’ve never heard of them but if they manage to play old games why not ask them how they do it? Are you sure they play on new hardware?

Back on topic, I have not applied this update yet. I didn’t see anything in there that I couldn’t live without right away.

I didn’t mention Christian"Taxman"Whitehead and Simon"Stealth"Thomley.I know Clover Gruff left his JJ3D patches even revamped 3d models in Blender from Jazz Jackrabbit 3.Backing to thread I heard rumours Windows 10 is final Microsoft operating system.Are you wondering will Windows 10 have Service Packs?

For some games you can get away with running them in vmware player. Although the games made for xp and after tend to be problematic to do this with.