Seeing Voxel Data Texture in Smoke

Hi the title says it already.
I am rendering Smoke in Blender Internal Render (Cause its faster) and i can see the voxel texture in the smoke.
I opened up a quick smoke and couldn’t see it. I compared all fields but they are all the same.
Somebody knows that problem or has any idea how to fix it ?
Br, Jakob

hmm. was a try worth it. still didn’t find the solution…

If you post a .blend file (without the actual smoke cache – we can do that on our end) it’s easier to get feedback.

Also, Blender Internal rendering for smoke, from what I’ve seen, is getting less and less attention, as Cycles smoke rendering is become more powerful, with more options to play around with the voxel data. I’m only saying that because there may be less interest to dive into a BI smoke problem than a Cycles smoke problem.

Still, post a .blend file and your chances increase. You can upload it to pasteall.org which exists mostly to serve the blender community. Good luck!

Hey been, thx for reply and sorry for my late one. at the end i just use the cycles smoke. Just thought about blender internal smoke because the scene looks anyway not photorealistic or domestic in the scene and the blender internal renders faster. but solved i guess :slight_smile: