Help coding a plugin!

Currently I have a C script which converts a text file with control points and outputs an OBJ file. I want to make a plugin where I can add this form and make the control points editable, and update the geometry accordingly, like the NURBS surface option Blender already has. This is not a NURBS though, it’s a special interpolation surface I devised. I really need help, although I have a basic understanding of Python, I have never used it in Blender before.

There’s no plugin support in Blender, you can only write addons. If you really want a special interpolation algorithm in Blender, then there’s no way around the native C code.

It only uses <stdio.h>, I did it without external libraries. I just need to implement the algorithm.

how come cubesurfur uses cython?

i think python should be able to call for external libraries in different langauges

Guys, I don’t need an interpreter or an external library. Just forget about the C code for a minute, and think about just inserting a shape (like the add NURBS surface button, like which, the control points should be stored and thus able to be edited in edit mode).