Need a Team for a Small Action Game

Hello Everyone,
My name is Terran Thomas, I am the Project Lead, Writer and Concept Artist for a small game that I am currently working on, and I need a small team, preferably 3 people, to finish it.

The Game is a multi genre, boss rush, action game. It will focus on fast action, and intense boss fights, as well as an interesting, if not a bit over the top and crazy story, and features that will set it apart from other games in the genre.

My Contributions: I am currently a Character Concept Artist and Story/Character Writer, and I am learning 3D Modeling and Programming.

Estimated Time Frame: 5 Months - 1 Year (With Full Team)
Needed: 3D Modeler, 3D Animator, Programmer

Currently the concept art for the main characters are done, and I want to try to get a demo finished as soon as possible, preferably, near the middle of this month. I am looking for people who are serious about making games and willing to start as soon as possible. This game is mainly to gain experience but it is also the start of a small series.

Anyone who joins the team will be required to sign an simple Non-Disclosure Agreement
If you are interested in working on the game and/or would like more information please reply to this post, leave a private message or contact me at
[email protected] or through Skype at terran.thomas

I would like to be a programmer if I can. My Email is [email protected]. Thanks if you let me work with your.

Are you guys looking for composer or sound designer?

Okey, Ill be the asset maker, tell me what you need

Only, assets, no rigs and Characters, sorry…But it sounds fun, Ill do it

my email is [email protected]

I can produce sound effects for your project. My email: [email protected].

I can also model stuff for you except characters just give me reference.