Living letters

Hi. I made several letters in Blender, post in Photoshop. Hope you like it :slight_smile:

More on BEHANCE

Attachments

Amazing! How did you made them? Especially, how did you made these spiral things and such organic materials and textures? Could you post some AO or clay renders?

Holy crap, I love these! It was really fun looking through all of them :smiley:
My favorites were F, I, L, and S. All of them were super impressive though. Any chance you have a high res version for I and S?

Also, how much time did it take to make these? I have no idea how you made these complex shapes, but I’d imagine it took quite a while.

Anyway, great work!

Wow, so many different things to love about these. Will have to come back a few times and study these.
Man, and when I was growing up we had boring old apples and zebras to go with the alphabet…

These are really amazing! Very impressive creativity:yes:

these are pretty fantastic, great technique and variety of ideas here.

Awesome :). Would be really greate to see how you tackle something like that, which techniques you use and so on

Great job!

Creative and refreshing art…just fun to browse them. Well done!

this is just amazing…

These are all so beautiful. They look so natural and just so impressive. I’d also like to see some clay renders. Great job! 5 stars

Hi

Exellent WORK…I like Them all.

Tai

Truly amazing designs and great ideas! One cannot help but wonder how some of the models were made and textured. Gallery stuff here!

Weird, creepy, cool. Well done - very creative and pulled off well :slight_smile:

THX for all nice comments :slight_smile:
some screnshot , how I working on project

Letter S without postpro in photoshop.

Very nice, great idea! I love all of them!

Really really wonderful, enjoyed having a look at all of them.

Shaun

Inspiring! Makes me want to create something similar!