Project Australia - 3D Modelers Wanted!

Hey everyone!

We are currently looking for some people who are experienced in using Blender who would be interested in making 3D models for a long-term project called Project Australia. We are after objects such as: Buildings, roads or trees and bushes. You will only need to construct the model(s) as we will then get someone in our team to convert the model(s) to the game that we need them for (Euro Truck Simulator 2). If you’re interested, please reply to this thread! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
Brett (Founder of PA).

Hi there,
I’m interested in helping you out (I simply want to get credit for what work i do), I trained a bit in CAD at college and I want to use blender in my work one day.

Though what kind of art style is your game, low poly and cartoony, high poly/realistic etc? Do you have any reference images of the kind of style you are going for?

Modelling skills are still amateurish, hmu with an email to send example renders to.

email is [email protected] and skype is retis_apprentice

Sorry for the late reply, I only joined blenderartist.org today

I am interested. My story is like that of BJ3TD with the exception I work in flight simulator quality assessment.

I would like to try my hand at taking on some assignments. Just to let you know you may have to flip all of my cars as I am from the US. :slight_smile:

Hi Brett, I’m in the market for getting credit for creating published models as I’m moving my part-time tradigital arts practice that way. If you want another pair of hands please feel free to email me at [email protected] Ta, Stefano

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the late reply guys but thanks for your offers! If you’re interested in lending a hand, please send me an email to me at [email protected]. Attach pics of some previous models etc that you have made and I’ll see what I can do :slight_smile: