Looking for help on a project (make a team if possible)

Hello all CG artists,
My name is Chavis, and I’m looking to bring my written story to life.
Alittle about me, I’ve been affiliated with CG for a few years, but I always worked solo, so I always got discouraged to finish projects. I started out working on 3d models with Anim8or, then I heard about Blender and I instantly converted over. I’m learning to be a jack-of-all-trades with blender, between modeling, texturing, and animation, with a base knowledge across the board.
I have a series I’ve been working on for a long time, and I finally have the first saga written down. I’m currently making models on the characters, here is the concept art behind the characters, and here’s the progress I’ve made.
I’d like to team up with people that are good with modeling, texturing, and/or animation so we can get this project rolling.
Best outcome, we all finish the project, post it on the web, receiving positive reviews, and continue to make more animations.
Worst outcome, we all get a chance to work together.
I’m not expecting any type of profit from this, I just want to see my store come to life… but all means, we’ll share whatever profit we get.
Please hit me back via this post, or email: [email protected] if you’re interested.

are you trying to make like an animated series with this?

Yes, I alrdy have the city made, with the script ready. I just need more ppl to help with the texturing and modeling… pretty much everthing

Can you show the city and script? Im always looking to help out. I have links to my work below on you tube. the good stuff and the bad stuff I need to delete some vids.

script?
By script, you mean the plot of the story?

If you need some low cost sound effects just contact me at www.hanszimmerman.bandcamp.com