Andrew Price not replying?

I’ve found Andrew Price’s Facebook account so I tried to ask him Blender stuff but he is not replying.

Where can I contact him where he would reply?

He probably won’t from there, buddy. If you have a decent question, pop it on Twitter with the hashtag #bgpod, and he may put it in his podcast - or just Tweet him at @AndrewPPrice. He might answer, he might not :slight_smile:

Do you think he has time to deal with everyones questions?
Nope.

Ask here on the forums and you’ll have better luck because you’ll have more people answering questions.

Andrew Price has been posting on here the last couple of days (not sure how frequently, just saw him pop up in a few threads. Try and contact him through here, or drop him an e-mail.

Blender guru podcast.

#BGPOD

only way I know

Didn’t know he has an account here. I can just pm him here!

And … people do “have a life,” such that they may allocate a certain amount of time each week to reading their fan-mail, and the rest of the time to … say … mmm … “producing great videos?”

In the old days, you put letters in the mailbox and didn’t sit underneath them waiting for a reply, unless the letter contained a valentine and your name was Charlie Brown. :rolleyes:

It’s best to use the support section. This way, others can benefit from the answer.

There* are 100s of knowledgeable people here waiting to assist you. Just ask.

Best place for best replies, definitely Blender Stack Exchange. Unless you are asking what Andrew would like for a Christmas present…

Does he do any live chat on YouTube?

If you read the advise, you would know that you don’t have to ask Andrew Price if you want to know how to do something in Blender.

Andrew Price is not the only expert user within the community, there’s a lot of people who use Blender every day and know how a lot of the systems work. Look in the support forums, how many of the questions were actually answered by Price?

http://www.blenderguru.com/faq/

Q. Can I email you if I have a question about Blender or one of your tutorials?
Unfortunately no. To ensure that I have enough time to do new tutorials, I don’t reply to individual Blender support requests. However, if you go to BlenderArtists.org and submit your question, someone there will be able to answer your question.

Good point - however, technology has changed that. You don’t need to sit and wait for a reply - either your mobile device will buzz you, or your desktop will have a pop-up. And it seems people have their devices with them ‘all the time’. There are have been times I post something on FB, and within a few minutes I get a buzz that someone replied - not sure how they know I just posted something.