write instructions. Good job for beginners.

For details and rough draft, see attachment gi2.pdf.

Attachments

gi2.pdf (32.6 KB)

Is it me or … ? I think it will take me more than two days to understand the instructions.
So far I understand that you want us to rewrite the “Your first animation…”. ? I gave up after 15 minutes to understand it.

I’m not completely certain, either, but I think he wants help with (re?)writing instructions on how to use Blender?

I understand the instructions because I wrote them. I did not realise they were confusing to others. This was for my personal use, but it is nice for all to understand it. Thank you, it is good to have feedback. Can you please tell me what part you do not understand? Yes, I want to rewrite the “Your first animation”. Mouse and menu only, no keyboard shortcut. Step-by-step only, no theory. If you can help, please tell me how. What can you do for Twenty dollars? Update and animation may start next week.

Using Blender just with the mouse and no keyboard is a big challenge: keyboard shortcuts are very much built into its design. Is there a reason you want to do this in particular? E.g. only have use of one arm, say?

The reason I want to do this is that I prefer mouse and menu over keyboard shortcut. I translated most of the document into mouse and menu myself, it did not seem a big challenge to me. I got tired, and thought a more skilled person could finish it easily. And part of the listed roadmap is to add keyboard shortcut. It also seems more documentation needs to be added. My ultimate goal is to convert everything to python. If you can do this directly from the origional tutorial, then the other steps can be bypassed.

I can do it

I understand you can translate from complete origional gingerbreadman tutorial, into a complete runnable python script. Work for hire, twenty dollars US.
If so, please send me sample script to extrude arm from cube. And tell me how to run it. And tell me when you expect to finish, and your paypal address.