Console error when trying to export to Corona

Hi, everyone. I’m having this really frustrating problem: I decided yesterday to give Corona a try since it looks very promising, but, no matter how precisely I follow the instructions on the installation, I always get the same error. I have set the export path correctly, to different folders actually (the one in the installation tutorial //corona_files, and other random folders, since I thought maybe it was an issue with blender’s directory permissions). I’ll let the console error below. If anyone knows what the problem is, or can help to solve fix it, I would be extremely grateful.

Cheers.

Have you set the path to the Corona executable?

Yes, I have :confused:
I did exactly as shown in the blender to corna wiki, I even tried with some other standalone versions I found.
I’m getting really frustrated by this.

is there still standalone corona available?

Technical details: the error you’re getting is a FileNotFoundError. The line

process = subprocess.Popen( cmd, cwd = render_output, stdout = subprocess.PIPE)

calls the function Popen with an argument “cmd”, which more or less contains what you would type into the console if you were trying to launch Corona from the command prompt. It’s telling the function where to find

1. The Corona executable.
  2. The .scn file that was just exported.

Both of those things need to be found for the application to launch. Check to make sure that the output directory is set, that you have write permissions on the output directory, that the path to the Corona standalone executable is correct and set in the User Preferences, and that the Corona standalone application is in there. It should be called Corona_Release.exe.