Importing images from blender to Unity, which format to choose

I am importing 3D objects from blender to Unity, trying to create a scene, and for simplicity I am creating the textures in blender also. The manual in blender states as I understand that the images are saved in an 8 bit format (if the 32bit option box is not checked), which is ok, cause I am not aiming for high detailed images.
When importing the texture in Unity there are a variety of options in format types,not including 8 bit formats and I am not sure which is the most optimal. The textures are quite simple, I have not moved to a more detailed texturing, so there is no visual difference. The most obvious difference is the file size, which I am trying to keep it low, so I am avoiding 32bit formats.
Now, I have absolute no knowledge of the technical issues, but I am wondering which is the best approach here?

I actually manage to answer my own question, after a lot of searching, and in case this would be useful to someone else.
Blender saves images with 8 bit depth per color channel. 8 for red, 8 for green, 8 for blue, 8 for alpha (if included). Which it makes a total of 24 bits for RGB types and 32 bits for RGBA types.
Unity import settings have nothing to do with the exported blender texture. Which options you need to choose have to do with the targeted platform. In my case that would be PC, so “truecolor” is the way to go.