3D Textured Humanoid Model needed for use in Unity3D game.

I am looking for an artist to create a textured humanoid from an orthographic drawing provided below. The Model will be used in a concept game our team is creating called “Green”. The game is a post apocalyptic shooter based in South america. The plan for this model is to pass it onto an animator for rigging and then placed into a Demo game created in unity3D.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[INDENT=2]

[/INDENT]
[INDENT=7]None watermarked Image will be provided.
[/INDENT]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You would be working for a small team of Indie game developers from the North-west of England. The Model would ideally be relatively low poly, with high quality textures. I would also want certain parts of the model, such as the backpack, split off as different objects. For this work I would be looking to pay around £110 in two instalments, one on completion of the model and one on delivery of the textured .fbx file.

We have other day-jobs so the time scale is quite loose although I would be expecting regular contact to see how it’s panning out.

If you want to take this job on or need to ask more questions, I’m available at: [email protected].

Thanks,

Josh

Email sended.