Paid Blender Projects in Berlin, Germany

Dear Berlin Blender users,

Let me introduce myself: I’m Jan, I live and work in Berlin and I could use some help with commercial projects. Some of them are quite small (remodeling CAD data for product visualisation, mostly for a great german lamp manufacturer). So from time to time you’d get a CAD model to remodel, causing 4-8 hours work a week. But the projects don’t come in constant, so you’ll need to be a bit flexible.
Some are a bit bigger and require more time. As I study at the moment, I mostly work weekends and evenings and therefore could use a helping hand with these projects.

How the payment works:
You’ll count the hours you worked on a specific project and send me an invoice. So you will be needing a german Steuernummer at the Finanzamt of your trust :slight_smile:
You can sell one hour construction for about 40€, that would be about 350€ per man-day.

What I expect:
A basic knowledge of blender, especially in efficient and clean modelling.

What you don’t need to worry about:
I’ll do all the shading work to ensure consistency. Also the rendering will be my domain, so don’t worry about your hardware.

I hope there is someone interested, please send me a message.
It would be nice if you lived in Berlin or in the area (for fast data-transfers and uncomplicated communication), but when you are from another part from germany we maybe could work something out.

thanks for reading, have a nice day :slight_smile:
Jan

you can also send me an Email:
schmitzjan (ätt) gmail (dott) com
(in german or english)

So the job is only for someone in Germany?
Or can you work with someone out of country/gable and pay with ‘PayPal’ ?
I’m in North America; that’s way I ask.

hello
i’m interested
I hope that you contact me via email: [email protected]
I have experience with the mixer but I do not have a good portfolio But you can see some of my work on this page: ‏‎Isshak souaci‎‏ /
https://www.facebook.com/Isshak-souaci-361566937343656/

Hi, I send you an e-mail, I’m very interested…

Thank you everyone for you interest, I looked through the portfolios and saw really great stuff. Most oft you don’t deserve such a limited job :slight_smile: for everyone I can’t involve in this job: you’ll land in my database and hopefully the next (maybe more creative project) gets your support. Again: thanks for your mails, this is opening a whole lot opportunities for the future!

I changed my mind on the Berlin subject, you’re welcome from anywhere in the world. But give me the chance to explain myself: We’re dealing with delicate data, CAD data is very valuable and must stay in trusted hands. So it’s nice to have a face to face meeting fist. The other reason was, that I wasn’t sure about all the tax stuff that’s regarding the german bureaucracy, but that doesn’t seem to be a problem when the invoice comes from another part of the world.

Please don’t apply on the project anymore,
I’m looking forward on working together!
Jan

Hi Jan,

nice that you already found coworkers :wink: Nevertheless i am searching for Blender Contacts in Berlin. So if you re interested drop me a PM :wink:

yours
Damir