PAID: Talented Blender freelancer for ongoing work.

Pronk Media Inc. is a media production company providing creative services to the educational publishing industry.

We are eager to find a talented blender freelancer for ongoing work.

The ideal candidate will:

• Have artistic abilities and should be an “artist" with a high level of technical expertise, not merely a "technician”. The ability to actually “draw” should likely be part of their skill set.
  • Have the skills to create high-resolution assets (props, environments, and characters) from sketches and reference material in a style that appeals to a youth audience.
  • Possess strong aesthetics in lighting, color, and design, and effectively uses the best practices to bring about results quickly and efficiently
  • Understand the asset creation process including UV mapping and texturing.
  • Be enthusiastic and have the appropriate skill set to create the style of art we require, which is a simplified, stylized, slightly cartooned style aimed at a youth market, much like the work of Pixar or other youth-market 3-D animation studios.

Please respond with portfolio and rates to [email protected]

So you want someone proficient in most of blenders areas; I don’t have a doctorate, but I’m one heck of an Artist.
What kinks of things would you need done and what amount of time can be spent on them, and with out saying what kind of pay would it be around?

hello
i’m interested
contact me via email: [email protected]
I have experience with the mixer but I do not have a good portfolio But you can see some of my work on this page:

@isshak They say they want people to Email them. They will most likely not sing in again; having only made the account to post the job.

thanks joshua

This would interest me, here is my portfolio and contains contact information or just pm me here :smiley:

Hi. My folio is this one…
https://www.behance.net/BrunoIkari

If you need anything just contact me by [email protected]