Random unwanted "undoing"

So for the past month or so I feel like I’ve been taking crazy pills…i’d be working and SWEAR I did something and it wouldn’t be done anymore. Finally It started reverting the model right in front of my eyes when I’d click save. Sometimes it just ups and totally disappears now. Undo always undoes the unwanted “undo” (or whatever it is), but it’s quite annoying.

Wat are you expecting us to make from your post ? Do you have a question or an example of something you can show ?

My guess is he wants to know if anybody else has this problem and if there is a fix for it. Off the top of my head.

I’ve never experienced this. I know if you do stuff in edit mode and go to object mode it’ll undo a large series of what you did, but never heard about it doing it on its own.

could this be a problem with the keyboard? i know that windows has a sticky key feature so that if a key gets stuck it won’t do that key over and over again. but know way to tell with no Blender version and blend file.

Ok sorry, didn’t even know this thread was successfully posted and i gave up looking for it (thought i had notifications on)…ok whatever.

Yes I wanted to know if there was a fix for this bug.
I haven’t noticed it since the project i was working on when I posted, which was using hard body physics.
It just seemed like I had the issue before in a more basic modeling project, but then again I might of just been hitting undo too many times in those cases.