Mikael K - Sketchbook

Hello,
here I was thinking I post everything that I do in 3D. I have mainly worked in 2D before, so this is like a personal sketchbook for me were I can see my progress in 3d. I’ll try to just post things done in Blender , but I have some things that are made in Sculptris , but I hope it’s okay anyway.

Here are a demon (kind of) and a dragon I made in Sculptris, first time I tried that program and first time I tested sculpting, fun but hard :slight_smile:

Here is a generic attempt to do some kind of furniture in blender, VERY basic, so although its a finished piece, it belongs more here than in finished projects

WIP on some illustrations I’ve been working on. Im gonna do paintovers in Photoshop on all the images, I just want to get the right camera angle and light using Blender.

Tested vanishing point with after effects and photoshop. What it does is to simulate a 3D environment from a 2D picture. Did the room in blender, created the vanishing point in photoshop and the rest in after effects. Music/sound was done in studio one.