UPDATED, Bugs FIXED Joshua's "Boxels / The-Tower-of-Babel " Try it BGMC#18

BGMC#18 " Boxels / The-Tower-of-Babel " Xbox_360 and PS3 controllers supported BGMC#18 Who Sad being a square is lame? " Boxels " Xbox and PS3 controller support
Who Said being a square is lame?

Updated, Bugs Fixed I out did my self; I didn’t think they could be fixed.
You Can Download it Here http://www.mediafire.com/download/pf…gs-Fixed.blend
Sorry All, my link is now fixed.

The Bug where the new cubes didn’t know what to do when they where spawned in is Now all fixed.

Did I spell that right? Boxes , Box’s + Pixels ??
I’m not done yet so I’m not really sure how it will feel when I’m done adjusting it.

/uploads/default/original/4X/f/7/a/f7abd79cdb0df35168b32f57e449e635b79e3313.jpgd=1445577269&thumb=1
I plan on having more then one Game-mode you can pick from in a Level-menu.
Sound-FX would be nice, and for it to still be fun after all my changes would be great! :smiley:

Test your PC like never before.
It’s relaxing just watching it build it’s self up; almost a trace.
Then destroy it with a kill switch and watch it all come crashing down.
I plan on having a score counter for the ones that fall of the platform and maybe one for the ones that get high anof with a different point value.
I like to switch it fast so it acts like water after a splash with the middle spouting out a fountain.

Updated, Bugs Fixed A Now Display; Your_Score, music is up from where it was v .007-1.0
The Bug where the new cubes didn’t know what to do when the where spawned in is all fixed.

“A_Special_Thanks_Goes_Out_To”

http://opengameart.org/ for the 2 free textures I used in my game

To A YouTube Chanel That I will find again and list here for the “Royalty-free” Cathedral song i used in the Start-Menu,

And to “Matthew Le Blanc” from http://indiegamemusic.com/ Thanks for the cool free game song for “free-ware” It’s something like $5 to make money on a project or something with it i think.
you can download it here if you want. http://indiegamemusic.com/viewtrack.php?id=692

-------{(The Controls Are)}------

F = come-together, break-apart.

T = spawn cubes T/F

G = Gravity T/F

V = Valosity, defalt is slow, no game bugs, Fast the new cubes need a reminder to go; they work after True, False, back to True.

Esc = Music menu

F11 = Quit out of blender

Story

A long time ago Humans where very advanced, more advanced then use today with our technology. Right, hard to believe that it all happened before; but it did.
These creative idea guys Came-up with something pretty cool.
“A Space Elevator,”
So they could freely inter space/the havens as they pleased; and explore the outer reaches.
Well the God Father and owner of are corner of space we call Earth saw use as unready, Infant like. It was too early for us to inter into a New-World, with such powerful, fearsome opponents and the never ending war for territory.
So He and his Genetic-Supper-Powered-Warriors with nuclear like power outputs tampered with the peoples real-time language translation devices. The Humans grew so dependent on their technology that doing the most simplest of things as a team became imposable. The all started making no sense / Babeling.
So the tower To space was never fully completed and over time crumbled and and fell into ruin from disarray.
We humans are so small minded that most still see are protectors as the enemy; when in-fact they have tried all they can to get us fully ready for the future.
Most do not know of such a great war, and that it’s being fought every day just so we may live and some day grow up and stop kill our own brothers and sisters and get ready for a much more important fight yet to come.

I will give credit where it’s due for the two textures and two songs I used and where you can get more like them for free when I wake up; night All.

I’d love to hear your thoughts on it; What do you Think?

Game is great in it’s simplicity state just blows my mind. Yeah and “b key” stands for blure. All presentation, visuals I’am sure is well balanced and resources usage is just perfect for all pc’s in mid-range. Where you put secreat naked ladys? :smiley: Joking all file is pumped with music from youtube royality free channels. Well as mentioned music and gameplay will make it into time killer. Congradulations you did it on time, but have you tryed to do black-hole not so womanish?

i think games liek this can only be created when you have been awake all night and loose the whole work of 7 hours. its awesome.

Very nice game, but why is the file so big?
and why do you import a webbrowser if I may ask?

@Valentinas Thank, yeah I tried; but the only thing I could of done with out using to much time would of been using the planet script the Timster used in his RTS game YouTube tut.
I could of had two planets and so the cubes would of been polled down or up by how Hight they got, Though my PC has be slown-down quite alot so looking that up would of taken 15-30 minits to find and get working. It will be in the Next Version in One way or another.

@S-Markt Thanks, It’s Great getting feedback.

@DERBENDER Thx, I think it has to do with the Textures I can’t delete from Blender projects years past. The old blenders would just dump any unused, but the new… Well It’s a pain. When I saved my default starting blend it saved all of them with it.
The “webbrowser.py” was a failed fetcher add. I was going to have links for the music and the Copyright info in the box above the Play/pause Next, back buttons that toggle down if you hit ‘Esc’ or click the + icon on the top.

Can I get some feedback on where I might of gone wrong in my game; I looks like I’m a shoe-in for last-place.
What did my game fail in?
When did most stop playing?
What would of made it more fun / playable?
My game was “Boxels, The Tower of Bable
Please; Any Feedback is good feedback. I know my game must stink so you will not offend me or my skills.